As Ireland’s leader Community Loan Finance provider, Clann Credo can help your community sports project with the finance it needs. Clann Credo is a not for profit charity which considers the impact your project has on your community. Clann Credo has loaned almost €82m to more than 800 community projects nationwide over the past 20 years. It has a special €10m Community Sports Loan Fund to help community groups access sports grants and funding by providing them with Community Loan Finance.
Why Clann Credo?
- Affordable interest and repayment rates
No Personal Guarantees required
No application forms
- Community impact of project an important consideration in your loan request
Sports Grants are paid following submission of receipts for works completed and paid for. Clann Credo can provide you with a Bridging Loan to pay for works done for your club allowing you to claim the Sports Grant. The Clann Credo loan is repaid when your club receives the Sports Grant.
Clann Credo can provide you with a term loan for your club’s development. The Sports Grant process may also require you to show your organisation has sufficient match finance (own funds) to cover the cost of the project. Clann Credo can provide you with a Match Funding Loan if your sports club does not have enough reserves to avail for the Sports Grant. Clann Credo’s repayment terms are flexible.
Other Benefits from Clann Credo
- FREE 1 year membership for The Wheel (umbrella community group support network)
- FREE Financial Health Check for your organisation
- FREE places on Specialist Workshops for your volunteers and staff
- Access to a range of extra benefits from our partner organisations, The Wheel and TrustLaw.