Community Groups have big ideas and LEADER Grants make those visions become realities. But Bridging Finance and Match Funding can be obstacles for groups trying to avail of LEADER Grants.
To avail of the LEADER grant, you may need to show that your project is fully-funded. This can include demonstrating that your organisation has the ability to pay for goods and services in advance of you receiving the LEADER Grant.
You may also need to show that your organisation has sufficient money to complete the project.
This may be difficult for some organisations, but Clann Credo can help you by providing Bridging Loans or Match Funding Loans.
Between 2007 and 2013 Clann Credo provided over €34m to 319 LEADER projects, creating, sustaining, and supporting almost 3,000 jobs.
Why Clann Credo?
- Affordable interest and repayment rates
No Personal Guarantees required
No application forms
- Community impact of project an important consideration in your loan request
LEADER Grants are paid following submission of receipts for works completed and paid for.
Clann Credo can provide you with a Bridging Loan to pay for works done on your project allowing you to claim the LEADER Grant. The Clann Credo loan is repaid when your project receives the LEADER Grant.
Match Funding Loans
The LEADER Grant process may require you to show your organisation has sufficient match finance (own funds) to cover the cost of the project. Clann Credo can provide you with a Match Funding Loan if your community group doesn’t have enough reserves to avail of the LEADER Grant. Clann Credo’s repayment terms are flexible.
Other Benefits from Clann Credo
- FREE 1 year membership for The Wheel (umbrella community group support network)
- FREE Financial Health Check for your organisation
- FREE places on Specialist Workshops for your volunteers and staff
- Access to a range of extra benefits from our partner organisations, The Wheel and TrustLaw.