Clann Credo provides affordable loan finance to community, voluntary and charitable organisations, community businesses and social enterprises throughout Ireland. We have also supported projects in Kosovo, Romania, Slovakia and South Africa.
We consider loans up to €500,000.
Loans are generally granted for a period of up to seven years, but longer repayment periods (up to 15 years) may be considered.
Our finance packages include:
• bridging loans against grant income or other funding
• finance for property purchase, construction or refurbishment
• working capital loans
• matching funding loans
• loans to purchase equipment and vehicles
Our beneficiaries include:
• community owned enterprises
• social housing initiatives
• accessible transport
• community childcare
• arts, culture & heritage projects
• environmental projects
• social enterprises